Saturday, October 3, 2015

La chica Laritza


I am going to miss this butternutsquash and moments like this. Being able to sit in front of the t.v and talk about feelings,..and love. At first I thought I would put a pin in it and save moments like this until I got back from college, but just this afternoon I realized something. when I get back she is getting married!...and moving in with her husband. I think our little moments like this are over. I can't put a pin in it because our lives are starting new chapters with both of our characters making less daily appearances. I am feeling like its the beginning of the end of an era. Kind of like when Friends ended or you finished the last book of twilight. I am going to miss you lary not only the time that I will be away from you. I am also going to miss our lives together after. 19+ years that's a long time to know someone 😉. 

1 comment :

  1. I'm going to miss u too! but u will accomplish great thing....and keep being creative. -Your older sister

    ReplyDelete