Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Growing Pains




      Several months have flown by since my last post I've been busy adjusting to my new life here in the island. When I am not doing any school work I am enjoying the company of new and interesting people or my mind is occupied just taking it all in๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป. I am very grateful for this moment in life. At first it wasn't so easy I felt very alone without my family. Back home I would spend the the majority If not all my time with them. I had found my best friends in family members. I knew where I fit perfectly within my family. Because of this my first few weeks where rough didn't have much people to talk to and so I spent the majority of my time in my dorm. But things have looked up since then ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ. I've always repeated to my self "fear only exists in your head"  and I definitely had a fear of putting myself out there socially I still am but I work with it now and try to over come it. And slowly I see myself growing.  

No comments :

Post a Comment